Evolution through Coaching
Strategy. Adapting. Change. Performance.
Aeona offers open-courses designed for individuals to attend and also tailored courses and workshops designed specifically to reflect your business needs and to be delivered in-house. Open courses are usually run at a central Edinburgh or Midlothian venue with a maximum of eight or twelve participants to ensure high quality training, with a good mixture of individual attention and interactive group work. Aeona provides bespoke courses at your premises or at an agreed venue.
ILM Development Programmes
Aeona has four programmes which are recognised by the Institute of Leadership and Management. These are usually run as in-house programmes and are occasionally offered on an open course basis if there is sufficient interest. Please email us for details of the coaching courses which are not yet on the website.
Self Leadership - open courses in 2013 -14
Engaging Leadership - open courses 2013 -14
Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers - please contact us for information.
Life Coaching Skills for Practitioners: Personal Performance, Confidence and Resilience
- ILM Development Programme - objectives and summary content.
- Download a PDF summary of the Authentic and Engaging Leadership Programmes.
- What is Authentic Leadership?
- What is Centered leadership?
- Why is this course for me?
- What is the value of developing leadership - for myself and my organisation or business?
- Programme dates & fees.
- Grant funding up to £500 per course may be possible.
- The leadership ILM development programmes incorporate within them many of our one day workshops and content from our leader development programme - see links on the leadership development summary page.
- Please contact us for information about the coaching programmes which is not yet uploaded to the website.
- Read what people say about our workshops and development programmes.
OTHER TRAINING: Please click the links below for further information:
Links to our leadership training are also collated
on our leadership
development page where we outline our focus on authentic and values-based leadership, emotional intelligence and working to strengths.
Aeona's Thriving in Interesting Times Programme:
Career Development, Resilience, Leadership Styles, Emotional Intelligence. Introduction to Mental Toughness, Resilience and Peak Performance
Resilience and Peak Performance: Mental Toughness
Developing Leadership Styles and Effectiveness
Group Life Coaching
Group Career Coaching
Leadership Development Workshop
Presentation skills Workshop
Presenting data Workshop
Understanding data Workshop
Licensed user training for MTQ48 and ILM72
Ideal for in-house programmes delivered by your own staff.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Do Contact us for further information regarding
the open courses.
Tel: 0845 6436 084
Mobile: 07809 672859
Evolution: (noun) A gradual development. An exercise carried out in accordance with a procedure or plan.
Evolution through Coaching: Improved performance and desired changes achieved using a strategy to adapt people's attitudes, behaviours and actions.