Evolution through Coaching
Strategy. Adapting. Change. Performance.
The strain on everyone during these "interesting times" is enormous: we're expected to achieve more with less, we’re put in challenging situations and the personal and professional impacts are huge. Aeona's summer programme will help you develop the skills to thrive and rise to the challenges being thrown your way.
Spread over four evenings from 6:30-8:30pm, you don't need to take time off work to attend.
This programme is great for anyone who feels at a crossroads or not sure what they want from their career, or anyone who wants to plan how to achieve success and promotion in their chosen career. The benefits include:
- Raised self awareness (valuable for everyone in all walks of life and especially important if you are interested in leadership positions)
- Your "Big5" personality profile, team profile, leadership and management profile and engagement profile.
- Deeper understanding of your own motivations, sources of energy and where you will find fulfillment.
- Deeper understanding of what you want from your career and how you will achieve it.
- Short term, medium and long-term goals for career and life.
- A plan for how you will manage and develop your career.
- Highlights you want to include in your CV.
Contact Aeona to book your place. Click here for details.
Attend one or all three of these one-day workshops in central Edinburgh.
"Resilience and Peak Performance: Mental Toughness." course details
"Developing Leadership Styles and Effectiveness." course details
"Creating success: Emotional Intelligence for greater effectiveness."
Who should attend? These workshops will bring recognisable benefits to:
- managers and leaders at all levels;
- people aspiring to take on management or leadership roles;
- business owners and sole traders.
The benefits are seen not only by participants themselves, but also by the business or organisation:
- Raised awareness and understanding of self and others; the first step to leadership is to lead yourself.
- Your profile for mental toughness, leadership styles and/or emotional intelligence, depending on which workshops you attend. Knowing your profile leads to great insights about yourself and your current way of being and working, giving you the opportunity from now on to choose how you want to be or respond to situations and people.
- Greater understanding of leadership and how to make different styles work for you according to the situation.
- Practical skills to raise confidence in dealing with stress, challenges and working under pressure.
- Practical skills for emotional control and communication.
- Improved interpersonal relationships and behaviours, resulting in better communication, less misperceptions, less conflict and less stress. The effects of workplace stress costs businesses and organisations in Great Britain over £530 million a year (HSE, 2007).
- Aligned team working and purpose, resulting in more effective and efficient task delivery.
- Improved employee engagement, which transforms performance and profitability for businesses or organisations (McLeod report, 2009).
These intensive and transformational workshops include the relevant psychometric profile and personal 1:1 feedback and 3 months follow-on email support.
Location: Central Edinburgh (The Edinburgh Office)
Duration: 10am to 5pm, including tea, coffee and lunch.
"Resilience and Peak Performance." Mental Toughness: MTQ48
"Developing Leadership Styles and Effectiveness." ILM72
"Creating success: Emotional Intelligence for greater effectiveness." EQ-i
Group discounts available on request or contact us for in-house delivery options.
Note: some organisations have arranged special discounts for individuals applying to open courses - please contact us to check whether this applies to your organisation.
Contact Aeona for further details and to book your place.
Places restricted to 6-15 participants per day workshop.
Tel: 0845 6436 084
Mobile: 07809 672859
Course ratings: Excellent: 65% Good 29% Adequate 6% Poor 0%
"Excellent detail and open group discussions."
"Really enjoyed the course – enlightening. Enjoyed the high level discussion and thought Sue handled it really well."
"Most useful aspect was about managing distractions and state of mind. Well presented explanations."
"Found the whole motivating and refreshing."
"A reminder of how much we can affect change in our lives."
"Didn't feel lectured at and I just enjoyed it. Useable and interesting stuff, especially being prompted to think about things that I vaguely consider but don't try to work on for myself."
"Really enjoyed the discussions."
"Found it most useful to take time to reflect on what is causing stress, and planning, building confidence. I will now plan ahead to be prepared for difficult situations and try to look at stressful situations from a different angle."
"Very well organised and allowed room for us to contribute."
"Really enjoyed the workshop and got a lot out of it. eg: identifying that I would like to set new goals and the need for self-recognition and identifying when to accept praise. I will have a more focused, positive outlook on life – work is not everything!"
"It is really good to get a reminder of our awareness. The workshop was well delivered and having to answer questions and think about things I don't know the answer to worked well for me."
"I liked the varied activities – interaction with other members of the group / accepting praise. What I will do differently as a result of today's workshop: put plans in place to achieve goals."
"I enjoyed the interactive exercises and will keep a stronger focus on the positive, not let recent events shadow my natural nature."
"Lovely laid back approach."
"I found the skills for improving control and visualisation most useful. The positive aspects part of confidence made me realise I've got more to give than I thought."
"I liked the exercises and having time to think about things."
"The relaxed atmosphere of the session and the confidence of the speaker made it work well. I enjoyed the learning experience and sharing of ideas within the group."
"One of my colleagues attended Sue’s Mental Toughness Course and I have to say not only did she seem to personally get a lot out of it, but as a team member I found her more focused, energised and ready to take on more responsibilities. Thanks Sue! "
Evolution: (noun) A gradual development. An exercise carried out in accordance with a procedure or plan.
Evolution through Coaching: Improved performance and desired changes achieved using a strategy to adapt people's attitudes, behaviours and actions.