Evolve with Coaching
Strategy. Adapting. Change. Performance.
Strategy and Performance Coaching
Inspiring Excellence: Aligning PURPOSE and PASSION to give POWER to succeed.
Aeona coaches people get to where they want to be, stretch their horizons and stay on top of their game, more effectively and faster than they might on their own. Coaching helps people to focus on what they're doing and identify their limiting beliefs. It encourages people to work outside of their comfort zone and to reach higher levels of performance. Through coaching, Aeona supports, encourages and challenges individuals, teams and organisations to evolve and realise their full potential.
"Identify opportunities and be all you aspire to be." Dr Sue Mitchell
Our Coaching Services
links on this page
- a brief description
- One to One coaching
- Group coaching
- Coaching for organisational development or change
- We coach people at all levels from Business owners and Chief Executives to non-management and life coaching clients.
links to other pages
- further details
- Leader Development - Centered Leaders, Resilient Leaders
- Executive Coaching
- First 100 days
- Business Coaching
- CONE - Co-Operative Non-Executive Mastermind Group for Business Leaders.
- Personal or Life Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Psychometric profiling - (MTQ48, ILM72, EQ-i, 'Big-5' Personality traits.)
- Group Life Coaching
One to One Coaching in person or by telephone
Executive and Business Coaching:
Professionals operate in a world of opportunity & challenge, where additional focus and clarity pay dividends. 1:1 coaching ensures the process is personalised to your specific interests, aspirations and mix of personal and professional challenges, to bring that focus and clarity.
A programme of coaching is particularly effective to give leaders the "thinking space" to step back from day to day operational pressures and work out what is important to them and what they need to focus on. Coaching is ideal for the "First 100 days" in a new executive or management role, and for small business owners at any time.
Personal or Life Coaching and Career Coaching:
Personal 1:1 coaching makes the difference in your personal life as well as your work life. Investing time in yourself to step back from day to day life helps you to work out what is important to you, and rediscover the sparkle in your life. Feel more energised, happier, inspired and more confident. Discover your ideal work and manage your career.
Aeona's most popular coaching services include support around:
- Leadership development, and psychometric profiling for leadership styles, ILM72
- Developing resilience, and psychometric profiling for mental toughness, MTQ48
- Reducing stress and stress management
- Career management and development, including moving on positively from redundancy
- Strategy development
- Vision, values and purpose
- Gap analysis
- SWOT (Strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats)
- Managing change
- Time management
- Clearer decision making
- Challenging and stretching horizons
- Confidence building
- Positive thinking
- Life balance (or Work : Life balance)
Have fun, share the costs and benefit from sharing ideas and peer support in groups of between 6-12 people. Accelerate your success with the input, feedback, support and
accountability of your coach AND a group of like-minded people who share your interests:
- to develop your business - CONE Teams
- to develop yourself as a leader - CONE LEADER
- to find your personal purpose, revive the sparkle in your life and be more confident, Group Life Coaching can be what you want to make of it.
Facilitation at meetings, away days and corporate retreats enhances effective outcomes and participation by all.
Coaching and Facilitation work especially well for:
Innovation and creativity
Vision, mission and values
Modelling the current organisation
Designing the future organisation
Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats analysis
Psychometric profiling - Mental Toughness and Leadership Styles
Managing career, promotion or redundancy
Psychometric profiling is particularly useful in coaching:
- To raise self-awareness of preferred styles of thinking and behaving across situations.
- To help understand why some situations feel more stressful, or some jobs/environments feel more suitable.
- To predict performance in a job/particular situation when the test is chosen to measure qualities that are important in that situation.
- When it measures traits and capabilities that can be learned or changed, it is a useful benchmark to measure progress after a period of coaching (eg: MTQ48, ILM72, EQ-i).
ILM72, the Integrated Leadership Measure,
MTQ48, a measure of mental toughness or resilience.
EQ-i, the Reuven Bar-on measure of Emotional Intelligence.
Personality A Big 5 model of personality traits.
Engagement Measuring personal engagement factors in work.
Coaching is a fantastic resource for organisations of all sizes to adapt to internal or external change.
- Create a compelling purpose and vision for the organisation and your "roadmap" to get there.
- Develop excellent strong purposeful leadership to carry the organisation forward in alignment with the purpose and vision.
- Increase performance through engaging your staff so they are working in alignment with your purpose and vision.
- First 100 days: Improve success of newly promoted managers and leaders and maximise your investment.
- Reduce stress, reduce conflict, improve communication and manage change.
- individuals at all levels and from all walks of life to build confidence, develop self awareness, plan their career, change direction, develop leadership and teamwork skills, improve personal effectiveness, change behaviours and maximise performance.
- directors, senior managers and teams to clarify the organisation's strategic direction and goals; to plan for succession and continuity; to define and link the vision, values, behaviours and culture of the organisation; to manage change; and to embrace organisational challenges both individually and as a team.
- business owners on issues such as starting up or growing the business, expanding into new markets, and dealing with staff or team issues.
- We act as a sounding board for senior directors and business owners to clarify and focus their planning in order to make clearer decisions and develop strategy.
We offer professional coaching, either meeting in person or by telephone, and tailor the programme to your personal requirements. A confidential consultation is the start of your journey to maximise your potential, revitalise your confidence and ambitions, and achieve your goals.
"The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live." Elbert Hubbard
Achieve more, make changes and be more successful:
Contact Aeona today for a no obligation, confidential discussion.
Tel: 0845 6436 084
Mobile: 07809 672859
Evolve (vb) Develop or cause to develop gradually.
Evolve with Coaching: Create a strategy to adapt attitudes, behaviours and actions, designed to make the changes you want and improve your performance.