Evolution through Coaching
Strategy. Adapting. Change. Performance.
Purpose: Identify the direction you want to lead your career. Plan how you will do it.
- Do you feel at a crossroads, uncertain what you want next?
- Do you want to explore your options?
- Would you like to feel more fulfilled in your work?
- Are you ambitious and planning for successful promotion, in the near or sometime future?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, this programme is for you! Click here to see what people say about Aeona's career development workshops.
This programme builds your confidence to take control of managing your career and guide your search for your next job or promotion. With the insights you gain on this programme, you will target positions that you will find fulfilling and give you job satisfaction - whether you are managing your promotion up the career ladder or finding a new direction. When you know what you want, you will be more effective at looking for it and more successful at making it happen for you. We take a holistic approach and also consider family, values and goals, passions and leisure interests and also possible constraints such as financial considerations.
This intensive and transformational programme includes:
- Four highly interactive meetings: two-hour group coaching sessions where we introduce some thought provoking tools and exercises to help you develop your thoughts, working individually, in pairs and as a whole group.
- Pre-course work: starting you thinking about your personal values, what is important in your life and your goals.
- Between sessions: flesh out the exercises and take actions, complete the online profiling questionnaires to aid your self-knowledge.
- Useful resources on where to go for support on CV writing and job hunting.
- Email support over the next 3 months to help you implement your plan.
week 1: Who am I and what is important in my life and career?
week 2: What do I want from my career?
week 3: What do I bring to my career?
week 4: Putting it all together: Setting goals and plan how to achieve it.
- Raised self awareness (valuable for everyone in all walks of life and especially important if you are interested in leadership positions)
- Your "Big5" personality profile, team profile, leadership and management profile and engagement profile.
- Deeper understanding of your own motivations, sources of energy and where you will find fulfillment.
- Deeper understanding of what you want from your career and how you will achieve it.
- Short term, medium and long-term goals for career and life.
- A plan for how you will manage and develop your career.
- Highlights you want to include in your CV.
When: one evening, 6:30-8:30pm, for four weeks
Places are limited – group size is restricted to only 6-15 people.
Book your place now.
Contact Aeona for further details and to book your space.
Tel: 0845 6436 084
Mobile: 07809 672859
"I found it most useful to have time out to evaluate life/career. I liked the group discussion and workshop style and found it all very interesting and useful. I will now think positive!"
"I liked the discussion in pairs and using the wheel with work emphasis – always done the life one! I will do more reflection on what I want!"
"The discussions and idea of re-evaluating your own beliefs and values worked well for me."
"I liked sharing each other's thoughts with people outside my department and tips on thinking about who is in charge of my career. I will think more about me and my career."
"I liked the new approaches and having space to think."
"Very thought provoking."
"It was all great and interactive and thought provoking – especially reflecting on career / wants / needs / beliefs. I liked reviewing the wheels and working through one goal together. I will now consider my personal goals and values and work through my wheels!"
"Sue's presentation style including introductions at the outset was very warm and set an excellent tone. I liked the discussion with partners and found the techniques useful, especially with Sue's very good questions and encouragement to analyse them."
"It helped me think in a different way."
"I liked working with other delegates and I will now take the first steps towards my priority goals."
"The workshop gave me a chance to think and I liked the exercises."
"I found it really interesting speaking with other people about their views/experiences. Now I want to realise my own goals and try to get there."
The best aspect of the workshop:
- That the speaker took the time to ensure individuals were all involved.
- Speaker + topic + exercises + opportunity to network.
- Meeting others and looking past to identify a plan for the future.
- Meeting different people, thinking in a different way.
- Working with a partner.
- Time to discuss in pairs – made you focus!
- Self reflection.
- Meeting people and getting insight into my future.
- Scoring then establishing priorities.
- Learning my career goals.
- Workshops, listening to others.
- Meeting and sharing thoughts on careers with others.
Evolution: (noun) A gradual development. An exercise carried out in accordance with a procedure or plan.
Evolution through Coaching: Improved performance and desired changes achieved using a strategy to adapt people's attitudes, behaviours and actions.