Evolution through Coaching
Strategy. Adapting. Change. Performance.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who wants to handle challenges well and minimise stress.
- Anyone who wants to perform well under pressure.
- Ideal for (but not restricted to!) managers at all levels, executives, leaders, teachers, or anyone who has recently been promoted and taken on new responsibilities.
What does it involve?
- Understanding mental toughness and peak performance.
- Understanding stressors and challenges and how you relate to them.
- Measure your own mental toughness in the MTQ48 questionnaire.
- Develop strategies to improve in areas relevant to you.
- Identify ways you can optimise performance and manage stress.
- Goal setting (EXACT, SMARTER, and well formed outcomes) and create your own action plans.
- The workshop can be spread over four weekly two hour sessions, a couple of half days or a run as a single day event. We recommend sessions with at least one break between them to get the most out of putting your plans into practise.
As with everything, you "get out of it what you put in" so we have designed these workshops to help you maximise your benefit:
- The workshops are kept small (max 15 participants) so you gain from both personal interaction with the coach and facilitator, Dr Sue Mitchell, and gain from interactive group work with the other participants.
- At the start, you write down what you would like to get out of the workshops. You define and share your goals so we can help you achieve them.
- You have the opportunity to give feedback after every session so we can tailor the workshops more closely to your needs.
- Between meetings, you can email us for interim support and to celebrate successes.
- If you want to follow up the workshops with 1:1 coaching, you will have 20% discount valid for 6 months.
Interested? Ready to start? Our minimum group size is 6 participants so if you can put together a group of 6-10 people, we will be happy to begin the programme immediately. The workshop can be run in-house or at our training venue and tailored to your organisation's or group's requirements.
Alternatively, please register your interest now by email or telephone and we will contact you when we have a group of 6 people.
Achieve more, make changes and be more successful:
Contact Aeona today for a no obligation, confidential discussion.
Tel: 0845 6436 084
Mobile: 07809 672859
Evolution: (noun) A gradual development. An exercise carried out in accordance with a procedure or plan.
Evolution through Coaching: Improved performance and desired changes achieved using a strategy to adapt people's attitudes, behaviours and actions.