Evolution through Coaching
Strategy. Adapting. Change. Performance.
ILM Leadership Development Programmes.
Are you a woman entrepreneur, business owner, manager or leader in Scotland?
Keep a safe record of this web page: http://www.aeona.co.uk/aeonaILMwomen.htm There are no links from the main website to this page, as this programme is specially discounted - see below.
Do you want to be able to
- make ideas happen and get others to believe in those ideas?
- see opportunity in challenges and rise to the challenge?
- be confident, believe in yourself and be your best?
- be grounded and resilient and bounce back from setbacks?
- make well founded decisions and choices that lead to sustainable success?
- feel energised and purposeful?
- create balance in your life: be effective and successful at work with time for family, friends and personal interests; and renewal to give you zest for life and prevent stress?
- instill trust and inspire others?
- influence with integrity?
- create the environment that motivates your people to be their best (and that includes you too!)?
- inspire a shared vision and bring everyone together to achieve it?
- create a positive culture? Whether your business is just you or you lead a team of people, the relationships and culture you create with your people, clients, customers and suppliers affects your own organisation’s health, wealth and sustainability.
- create a high performing team?
- engage others to commit their energy and enthusiasm to your project / work / team or organisation?
- join an inspiring and supportive peer group of like-minded women to share experiences, learn from each other and grow together?
Did you answer yes to some or all of the questions?
This leadership programme is for you!
Just imagine an organisation where everything lines up...
- Everyone in the business is clear about where it is going and their role in achieving it.
- Daily actions are aligned to the organisation’s goals and lead to higher productivity.
- There’s no blame or judgement in the culture. Mistakes are seen as opportunities to learn and make constructive changes.
- People are praised, reinforced and encouraged in what they do.
- People are encouraged to have aspirations for themselves and the business and to contribute ideas that lead to more effective ways of working and innovation.
- The place is relaxed, there’s time for humour, time for each other.
- The real values of the organisation are a reflection of the values of its people.
- Everyone is able to articulate what’s special about the business and feels proud to work there.
How well does this describe your organisation? (that applies to single
person businesses as much as larger ones!)
How would you like your organisation to be like that?
Signing up to the Authentic Leadership and Engaging Leadership programmes is your first step.
A special course for women leaders and aspiring leaders, managers, business owners and freelancers in Scotland.
I know that good leadership skills and mindset are critical for truly successful businesses and organisations of all sizes, yet many leaders, directors and business owners find it difficult to justify investing in themselves and their people to develop leadership and don’t see how it will make a difference. I hope that this webpage shows the value of investing in leadership for yourself and your people. I’d like to contribute to your investment on the financial side by giving a massively discounted course, provided we can get a minimum of 10 delegates for the programme to be viable. You don’t need to get the group together yourself, individuals can apply. I have designed the programme with modules to maximise the amount that can be recouped with an FTO grant. If you are eligible for FTO funding, you can benefit from this extremely high value training at bargain prices – Authentic Leadership for £600 instead of £2000, Engaging Leadership Module 1 Inspiring Others for £450 instead of £1425 and Engaging Leadership module 2 Leading the Organisation for £300 instead of £950. Or sign up to both programmes, get £200 off and get it all for only £1250 instead of £4200 (prices exclude VAT). See the fees section for details.
This programme takes you on a journey to know yourself and discover your true potential to become an authentic high performing successful leader. The course focuses on looking within yourself and exploring why you act and respond as you do. The course includes a wide range of profiles including emotional intelligence, mental toughness, leadership styles and personality, each with a detailed report that highlights your strengths and suggestions for development if you choose. Through this you gain a deeper understanding of yourself and, equally, a much better insight into the people you work with. Being able to read yourself and other people more accurately helps you become a much better and more informed leader, with greater skills in communicating with understanding and be better placed to inspire others. During the course, you identify your core purpose, your values and your vision or desired outcomes and work out what it is you are great at that will help you achieve them.
This programme continues the journey towards leading others using the principles of emotional intelligence, strengths and values-based leadership to develop the presence to engage and motivate others. The first module focuses on how you can recognise thinking patterns, communicate with meaning, build teams, forge strong relationships and inspire trust. The second module focuses on how you can inspire purpose, direction, vision and strategy in the organisation, encourage positive change, and create an organisational culture and environment that gives people space to be their best and commit to the organisation’s success.
Programme Dates 2013-2014 Women Leaders Special
L1 Authentic Self-Leadership. 4
day course - 2 options either 4 consecutive days or two weekends.
August Wed - Sat 28 - 31
September Sat/Sun 7/8, then Sat/Sun 28/29.
L2 Engaging Leadership - module 1: leading others. 3 day course
November Fri 29, Sat 30, Sun 1 December.
L3 Engaging Leadership - module 2: leading the organisation. 2 day course
February Sat/Sun 22/23
The courses run from 10:00 to 17:00 and include lunch and refreshments.
Venue for this programme: TBC: either Edinburgh or Midlothian
Programme Fees - Women Leaders Special
Discounted rates for this special programme with minimum 10 delegates
|L1: Authentic Self Leadership - module 1||
|L1: Authentic Self Leadership - module 2||
|L2: Engaging leadership - module 1||
|L3: Engaging leadership - module 2||
Prices exclude VAT at 20% and are per person. L1 requires both module 1 and 2. L2 and L3 may be booked independently, but will not be eligible for the ILM certification unless both are taken.
If you are eligible for FTO grant funding, you could get grants for L1: £300 module 1, £300 module 2 and for L2: £450 and L3: £300.
Combined programme – save £200 when you sign up to both programmes in advance including all four modules.
Grant Funding is available from Skills Development Scotland. These leadership programmes fit the criteria for the type of training that is supported by FTO funding for 50% of pre-VAT costs up to £500 per training episode per person. You will need to apply for the grant and demonstrate that you/your business is eligible and that you satisfy other conditions. See http://www.ourskillsforce.co.uk/develop/flexible-training-opportunities/ for details.
Email Sue Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book your place. Please let me know if you are planning to apply for FTO grant and if you would like some help with that too.
If you want to achieve more, make changes in your life and be more successful,
Contact Aeona today for a no obligation chat about our group coaching, 1:1 coaching or training.
Tel: 0845 6436 084
Mobile: 07809 672859
Evolution through Coaching: Make changes over time. Develop a strategy to adapt behaviours and actions, designed to create the changes you want and improve your performance.