Evolve with Coaching
Strategy. Adapting. Change. Performance.
Do you want to evaluate how successful your business or project is, but don't know how to use the information you already have, or what data to collect? Do you make decisions based on information presented to you and want to know more about evaluating the data presented, rather than just accepting what someone says at face value - how real is a trend, for example. Do you find data rather scary, but want to know how you can use it to help improve the performance of your business. If so, this course is for you.
This one-day course will introduce how you can use and understand data in the course of your work, to help you evaluate whether you have successfully reached targets and help you make better informed decisions.
Who is it for?
For anyone wanting to learn, or improve their confidence, about handling and interpreting data. This course is set at a very basic level. Contact us if you are interested in an intermediate level course or more advanced statistics.
The benefits of attending:
By the end of the course, you will be able to
- set measurable objectives
- measure your success in reaching your objectives
- evaluate the quality of information and interpretation of data that is presented to you
- recognise different kinds of data and appropriate methods for handling that data
- present data in tables and graphs
- interpret tables and graphs
- calculate and interpret averages, trends and correlations.
- Relevance of data to work - measuring success and setting goals and targets
- How to identify different kinds of data
- Appropriate methods for handling different kinds of data
- Summarising data - frequencies, tables and graphs
- Calculating and interpreting: Averages, Trends and correlations.
- Understanding what the variation in your data is telling you.
If you would like to know more about this course or other courses we can offer, please
Tel: 0845 6436 084
Mobile: 07809 672859
Evolve (vb) Develop or cause to develop gradually.
Evolve with Coaching: Create a strategy to adapt attitudes, behaviours and actions, designed to make the changes you want and improve your performance.