Evolution through Coaching
Strategy. Adapting. Change. Performance.
Do you want to be a successful presenter?
Good presenters are trained and you too can learn these skills
to benefit your work and all areas of your life.
Confidence and excellent preparation are key to giving successful presentations. A well structured and relevant presentation with a clear message will keep people engaged and boost your confidence - in what you say and in your ability to stand up and deliver in front of everyone.
This one day personal and professional development workshop helps you gain the skills, confidence and ability to create and give effective, high quality, memorable presentations. We focus strongly on the essential preparation stages required for you to develop your ideas into a successful, effective and confident presentation. We also draw on NLP-techniques to enable you to develop a confident professional presentation style, even when you don't feel confident. The workshop includes a session on presentation skills to help you achieve the confident poise and delivery of a polished presenter. Aeona runs open workshops for individuals or groups to attend and we also offer this workshop in- house or at an agreed venue at a time to suit you.
Aeona uniquely offers you two months of email follow-up support after the workshop, to help you successfully put your training into action.
On the workshop, you will learn to:
- Understand preparation is the key to success
- Identify your key message
- Identify your audience and meet different audience needs
- Use effective planning and preparation techniques
- Understand effective presentation structure, timing and content
- Understand the effective use of different kinds of visual aids - when, where and how to use them.
- Understand different presentation formats for different situations and audiences.
- Understand the common pitfalls in making presentations and how to avoid them.
- Gain rapport with the audience
- Get key messages across clearly and concisely
- Present professionally
- Deliver effective and clear presentations successfully, whether to small or large groups.
The workshop offers you the opportunity to actually use the skills at each stage to develop your own mini presentation. All participants will deliver their five minute presentation at the end of the workshop in a supportive environment, with constructive feedback regarding how your message came across. We keep participant numbers low, with up to eight people on the open workshops, to ensure everyone gets the most out of the day.
If you would like to know more about this course or other courses we can offer, please
Tel: 0845 6436 084
Mobile: 07809 672859
Evolution: (noun) A gradual development. An exercise carried out in accordance with a procedure or plan.
Evolution through Coaching: Improved performance and desired changes achieved using a strategy to adapt people's attitudes, behaviours and actions.